Friday, April 27, 2012

Music Therapy Show with Janice Lindstrom

I feel as if I've finally arrived in the land of music therapy. I've had an interview with the lovely and thoughtful Janice Lindstrom, the woman and music therapist behind the Music Therapy Show!


We talked about relationally-based music therapy, using a process (versus product-oriented) approach, countertransference, using music to listen to and reflect on what our clients present to us in sessions, and all kinds of nifty stuff.


If you'd like to give it a listen (and share your thoughts on these subjects) (that are near and dear to my heart), here it is!





Listen to internet radio with Janice Lindstrom on Blog Talk Radio

6 comments:

GirlWithTheCane said...

Roia, it was so interesting to hear about your work...thank you for sharing this! I've got some thoughts that I will send by email.

- Sarah

Roia said...

Thanks, SarahI I look forward to reading your email. Try roia@roiamusic.com.

JoAnn Jordan said...

Janice does make us feel like we've arrived. So enjoyed hearing the insights on your work.

Roia said...

JoAnn, thank you so much for listening! Now we can be all that and a bag of chips. :- )

Janice Lindstrom, MA, MT-BC said...

You all are so kind! Thanks for being on my show. I learn so much just by asking questions of people I'm interested in talking to!

therapy sites said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.